UPDATED AUGUST 31, 2021
Anguilla has announced the following relaxed traveler protocols for visitors starting August 31, 2021. All protocols are subject to change at any time without notice. Santosha Villa Estate is a Safe Environment Certified and licensed villa.
- All visitors, 18 years and older, to Anguilla are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a UK MHRA approved vaccine at least three weeks before arrival. The only exemption will be for pregnant women.
- All persons, including children will be required to apply online for entry to Anguilla in advance and produce an eligible negative COVID-19 test 3-5 days before entry, be tested on arrival and again 4 days after arrival.
- At this time, visitors will need to stay in place at the villa while waiting for arrival test results. Once a negative arrival test is confirmed, typically within 12 hours, visitors are welcome to roam the island at their leisure. Anguilla no longer requires visitors staying at licensed villas to remain within a vacation bubble.
- Mask wearing will be mandatory where you cannot be socially distanced indoors, during travel and testing and at any other time required by vendors or the government.
- Protocols for visitors who test positive for COVID-19 remain the same. Travel parties will need to quarantine if a member tests positive and the person who tested positive will need to isolate. The MOH will provide additional instructions at the time of the positive test.
All protocols are subject to change at any time without notice. For instructions on how to apply for entry, approved pre-arrival tests and other travel information, please visit the Anguilla Tourist Board website.
Sint Maarten and other Anguilla travel gateways are separate countries and may have different entry protocols, testing schedules and testing requirements. Please contact them directly. Trip insurance is always recommended. If you require an onward test before departure from Anguilla, tests are available on island for a fee. Please let us know your needs before your trip so we can assist you with scheduling.