UPDATED JULY 2, 2021.
Anguilla has announced the following relaxed traveler protocols for visitors starting July 2, 2021. All protocols are subject to change at any time without notice.
- All visitors, 18 years and older, to Anguilla are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a UK MHRA approved vaccine at least three weeks before arrival. The only exemption will be for pregnant women.
- All persons, including children will be required to produce an eligible negative COVID-19 test 3-5 days before entry; undertake on arrival testing and may be subject to further testing.
- At this time, visitors will need to stay in place at the villa while waiting for test results. Once a negative test result is confirmed (typically within 24 hours) visitors are welcome to roam the island on their own at their leisure. Anguilla no longer requires visitors to vacation within a bubble.
- For multi-generational families comprised of fully vaccinated persons and unvaccinated children under the age of 18 years and/or pregnant woman; the unvaccinated persons in these groups will additionally be required to undergo a subsequent RT-PCR test on Day 4. This includes unaccompanied children coming from and staying in fully vaccinated households.
- Proof of vaccination will also be required for entry into festivals within Anguilla.
- Mask wearing will be mandatory where you cannot be socially distanced indoors until at least 30 July.
- Protocols for visitors who test positive for COVID-19 remain the same. Travel parties will need to quarantine if a member tests positive and the person who tested positive will need to isolate. The MOH will provide additional instructions at the time of the positive test.
All protocols are subject to change at any time without notice. For instructions on how to apply for entry, approved pre-arrival tests and other travel information, please visit the Anguilla Tourist Board website.
Sint Maarten and other Anguilla travel gateways are separate countries and may have different entry protocols, testing schedules and testing requirements. Please contact them directly. Trip insurance is always recommended. If you require an onward test before departure from Anguilla, tests are available on island for a fee. Please let us know your needs before your trip so we can assist you with scheduling.